Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Few Pics of Coconut the Cat

During SAT week, both Lauryn-Elizabeth and I got sick. She had Swine Flu. We won't discuss what was wrong with me. :) However, Coconut seemed to be worried about me. One night in particular, I was terribly sick. Added to that, I had a blinding headache. I mean I literally could not see. I was miserable. however, Coconut climbed up on my lap and stretched her arm across me. It was obvious she was trying to make me feel better.
Sometimes, when I get on the computer at night, she gets jealous and wants to get in my lap, so she will crawl on my hand so I cannot type!
A few days ago, Kevin and I noticed that Coconut was laying very strangely on the floor. Just after I snapped the picture, I realized why. Her upper paw had a claw attached to the carpet and she couldn't get it free. She was embarrassed, and did not want us to realize she was caught, so she was attempting to pretend she WANTED to be stretched out like that. Just moments later, she freed herself and shook herself off in a huff, glared, and slunk off.
Gosh, she makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment