Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pink 'Puter Party Time!!

Today, just as the girls and I starting warming up leftover pizza for lunch, a FED EX truck pulled around the circle in front of our house. I let out a small shriek, "It's HERE!!!" I dropped the pizza box, and ran to the front door, signed the little hand machine, and ran inside with a large box.

The girls were as excited as I was, and jumped around as I tore into the many layers of wrapping.


And there it was.......



My Perfect Pink 'Puter.



I fell in love with it almost immediately!




Then, I opened it. Honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, I also fell in love with the sleek silver inside. So here it is, the computer I have been waiting on for almost a month, anticipating...

You know how sometimes when you eagerly await something, sometimes when it gets there, it just is not as great as what you envisioned? Well, in this case, the product was just as wonderful as what I hoped for. I just LOVE this computer! The keyboard is soooooo easy to use! And it is just so stinking adorable!








Booting up for the first time ever!





While I was checking out the computer, the girls were busy playing with the boxes and packing materials.





















They were being aliens and using the packing as "Pew Pew" guns. (Videos at the bottom of the blog.)







Me and my Pink 'Puter!






2 comments:

  1. Very cute computer!! I bought a new Dell at the beginning of the summer. I wish I had gotten a cooler color--it's boring blue.

    ReplyDelete