Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Civil Wars in Concert

So, Friday night Joe, Kevin and I all got tickets to see The Civil Wars, and they were awesome! The music was amazing and we had great seats. Front and center. Before they sang, I got so excited that they were finally coming on, that I started clapping all excitedly, and the male lead singer began to laugh at me. He said something….but it was loud in there and I could not understand what he said.

However, the music was perfect, and the crowd loved it (so did I).

After the show, I was able to meet them, get some pics with them, and get their autographs on the CD cover. While I was waiting to talk to them, John Paul, the male singer in the group, dropped a pocket knife (open) and it grazed Joy, the female singer’s leg. So she closed it, and put it up on a stand behind her. Moments later, I decided to grab a magazine that was also on the stand having forgotten about the knife. It fell, and once again, grazed Joy’s leg, only this time it was my fault. I began to laugh hysterically, intensely embarrassed. Joy grabbed the knife and told John Paul the knife was dangerous and to put it up! O dear…..

Anyway, here are some pics of the concert.













Me talking to Joy Williams "I am such a BIG fan!!!"



Kevin, me and Joe with The Civil Wars



Me with Joy and John Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment